Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

2 posters

Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. Empty You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by MegatronSRT8 Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 pm

As the title says and the screen shot show this is my issue. "You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance."

Can not find anything in the help suggestions about solving this issue. I changed my password and tried to log in and it would not work. attempted to use the old password and now I get this when I try to reset my password. Help me please![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MegatronSRT8
MegatronSRT8

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by Ruby Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 am

I changed my password and tried to log in and it would not work.

Did you get the confirmatory email from Facebook that you had changed the Password?

Did you ensure you actually put the new password into the Password box instead of letting it do it automatically on the 'auto-complete' system?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by MegatronSRT8 Sat May 07, 2011 9:27 am

I did not get the conformation email on the PW change. I did receive two of the easy mobile log in emails and still have them in my inbox.
MegatronSRT8
MegatronSRT8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Can you still access the Email address associated with Facebook?

Can you still send and receive emails using it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MegatronSRT8 Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Yes I still have access to my email address.
MegatronSRT8
MegatronSRT8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 am

MegatronSRT8 wrote:Yes I still have access to my email address.

Can you still send and receive emails using it ?

I did receive two of the easy mobile log in emails and still have them in my inbox.

Are these prior to this or after this event happened?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MegatronSRT8 Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 am

I received the emails prior to being locked out of the password resets
MegatronSRT8
MegatronSRT8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 am

Moved from Password to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down