Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding photos to Facebook page by visitors to our accommodation

2 posters

Go down

Adding photos to Facebook page by visitors to our accommodation Empty Adding photos to Facebook page by visitors to our accommodation

Post by stephenc Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm

I have a Facebook page for my business which is a Self Catering Accommodation Belfast

We get visitors from all over the world and most if not all take photographs while they are here. I'd really like to be able to invite them to share some of these photos by uploading them onto my page

Is there a means of doing this easily? I'd also like it to be in some way password protected and for me to be updated immediately photos are uploaded to ensure they are ok

Any advice on how to do this or something similar would be appreciated

Thanks, Stephen

Moved from Facebook Apps to Pages Support.
stephenc
stephenc
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Adding photos to Facebook page by visitors to our accommodation Empty Re: Adding photos to Facebook page by visitors to our accommodation

Post by Tim Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 am

Hi Stephen,

You can allow your page fans / 'Likers' to be able to upload pictures to your fan page.

To do so, go into your page settings (click the 'Edit button' on the right) and click 'Manage Settings' on the left. From there, you can adjust the appropriate permissions under 'Posting ability'.

Be sure to click 'Save Changes' when you have set your desired options.

Unfortunately there is no password or screening feature available at this time. All photos uploaded will be instantly posted on the page; you can however remove any inappropriate content afterward.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down