Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting people attracted to my F/B page

2 posters

Go down

Getting people attracted to my F/B page Empty Getting people attracted to my F/B page

Post by BluebirdBooks Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I am a bookseller with a relatively new F/B page. I've posted a few links to my website for books from famous authors. If a person is interested in one of these authors, and searches, say, for Kurt Vonnegut, how can I get the search to include my posting?
BluebirdBooks
BluebirdBooks

Back to top Go down

Getting people attracted to my F/B page Empty Re: Getting people attracted to my F/B page

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 pm

This person would need to pick the 'Related Posts' filter on the left side of the page after having submitted the search term to get your page's post.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Getting people attracted to my F/B page Empty Re: Getting people attracted to my F/B page

Post by BluebirdBooks Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Thanks for that...I've searched my own postings and when I click on "Related Posts" mine doesn't come up...is that because I'm looking for my own postings?
BluebirdBooks
BluebirdBooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 pm

You're talking about about a Facebook Page and not a Personal Profile, right?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BluebirdBooks Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes...I did my business as a "local business" and it is under the umbrella of my personal page...here's a link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BluebirdBooks
BluebirdBooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 pm

All I can see in your page are links, not statuses (posts that only have words, no links, photos, etc.). I don't think those are indexed by the Related Posts filter.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down