Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Managing people who like my page

3 posters

Go down

Managing people who like my page Empty Managing people who like my page

Post by annabel@gavial.co.uk Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 am

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can manage the people who like my page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? For example, is there any way to generate a text file of the names of people who like the page? There are already 200 "likes" and it would be good to easily see who they all are.

If I need to block someone, how do I find them without needing to trawl through 1000's of names?

Many thanks

Annabel
annabel@gavial.co.uk
annabel@gavial.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Managing people who like my page Empty Re: Managing people who like my page

Post by Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

You can get a list of all your fans if you click on "See All" next to "X people like this". They're sorted by the date when they've 'liked' your page... oldest ones at the bottom, newest ones at the top.

If you need to block someone, please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to make it a little easier for you.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel@gavial.co.uk Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks for the reply, but the problem is that I have hundreds of "likes" and clicking the "see all" option only brings them up 20 at a time. it takes me about 20 minutes to scroll through them all particularly if I need to get to someone who joined in the early days.
On doing more research I understand that there is no other way of doing it so perhaps if anyone from Facebook Development is reading this they can add it to the wish list. Perhaps just listing the names in hundreds without photos or ideally giving the option do download a data file.

Moved back.
annabel@gavial.co.uk
annabel@gavial.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 am

You're right, unfortunately such a function does not currently seem to exist.

It's a good idea though; you may wish to submit the suggestion to Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down