Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

2 posters

Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by d0k13m0n Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am

Today at 2:22am . My password was changed. I tried doing all the resets I could to change my password, but it kept telling me I reached my password reset limit. Both my email accounts for gmail and yahoo were also hacked and the passwords were changed, but I got into those.

I am not sure what else I can do.
d0k13m0n
d0k13m0n

Back to top Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty Re: My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 am

You can now access the Email account associated with Facebook ? Yes?

Are you able to access Facebook itself?

Please tell us what, if any, is the Protection on the one computer you use to access Facebook and is it all up to date?

If that computer is up- to- date with its Protection I strongly suggest you change the Password you have on the Email account and also the Security Questions

If that computer is not known to be correctly Protected, you need to kind a computer that is and change the Password on the email account

You of course got an email from Facebook telling you your Password had been changed? what, if anything, did you do with that email?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty Re: My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by d0k13m0n Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I can accesss my email that is associated to my fb.
I can access fb itself, but not my account.
I have virus software and it is up to date.
I have changed the password not the security questions yet.
No I didn't not get an email from fb telling me my password was changed.
d0k13m0n
d0k13m0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm

d0k13m0n wrote:I can accesss my email that is associated to my fb.

Good

I can access fb itself, but not my acccount.

That is contradictory!!
I have virus software and it is up to date.

What is it please?
I have changed the password not the security questions yet.
No I didn't not get an email from fb telling me my password was changed.

Please double check in you spam folder etc for the email from Facebook that tells you the Password was changed as there will be a link in it for you to tell Facebook that you did not make that change
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down