Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

2 posters

Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by DRZee Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 am

Hey I've been hacked yesterday, and my password has been changed several times, so now i cant change it again, when i try to change it again i get message:

Your password could not be reset.
You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance.

I have access to my mail, but when i click on the link in e-mail: If u didn't change your password, your account...

I get another error, wich says:

Your account is unavailable
Please login to Facebook to fix this issue.

Is there another option to gain my password back?
DRZee
DRZee

Back to top Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty Re: My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 am

A few question for you please...

The Computer you use to access Facebook..how, if at all ,is it Protected?

You can access your Facebook email account..yes?

Did you yet an email something like

You recently changed your Facebook password. As a security precaution, this notification has been sent to all email addresses associated with your account.

If you have not changed your password, your account may have been the victim of a phishing scam.Please follow the link to regain control over your account:

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached Empty Re: My facebook password has been changed and the password limit reached

Post by DRZee Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

I'm using Mac, with OS-X operating system, without any protection Sad ...

And yes i get e-mail like that:

You recently changed your Facebook password. As a security precaution, this notification has been sent to all email addresses associated with your account.

If you have not changed your password, your account may have been the victim of a phishing scam.Please follow the link to regain control over your account:

But when i click on that link i get message:

Your account is unavailable
Please login to Facebook to fix this issue.
DRZee
DRZee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

There is an antivirus Program for Mac computers
As Apple computers grow more popular than ever, they're an increasingly-enticing target for hackers. And these hackers aren't just mischief-makers—by targeting your computer or applications you use, these criminals are out to steal and profit from your valuable personal information. Don't let them. Get free Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac today.

Introducing Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac Home Edition.
It's easy to install, quiet to run and simple to use—it keeps you safe from viruses, Trojans and worms without getting in your way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You may wish to try it out

Try

or

to get back into Facebook

Also; do ask someone who can access Facebook to log into Facebook and ask them to search for you and if they can find you , if they do , by what method did they find you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down