Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass messaging a group

2 posters

Go down

Mass messaging a group Empty Mass messaging a group

Post by billbo Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 pm

I am an admin of a FB Group. I want to get a message to all members (1980 members) and don't see an option for that. I have searched on FB and see that the "old" groups allow you to message up to 5000 members, but they don't say anything about new groups. I have started sending out single messages one at a time, which is a nightmare. After 10 messages I get a warning about spamming. This is a legitimate message in need to get out the members. Any help out there? From new member here, Bill
billbo
billbo

Back to top Go down

Mass messaging a group Empty Re: Mass messaging a group

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 am

billbo wrote:I am an admin of a FB Group. I want to get a message to all members (1980 members) and don't see an option for that. I have searched on FB and see that the "old" groups allow you to message up to 5000 members, but they don't say anything about new groups. I have started sending out single messages one at a time, which is a nightmare. After 10 messages I get a warning about spamming. This is a legitimate message in need to get out the members. Any help out there? From new member here, Bill

Facebook will not permit this type of activity as, yes, they view it as Spamming

My suggestion is you can use an email address away from Facebook ;then you can email whomever you wish in multiple bunches;

If you Do try to use Facebook you can end up getting Banned for 'Spamming' so ..take care!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down