Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inbox Messaging

3 posters

Go down

Inbox Messaging Empty Inbox Messaging

Post by Arpeggi Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 am

Hey... When i'm talking to my girlfriend through the inbox on facebook, it brings up a random picture or status from 2 years or so ago on the right hand side. Obviously this is very upsetting for me because she was in a relationship at that time. I really don't wish to see them anymore but they keep coming up and it's getting to the point where i'm scared to message her incase I see something I don't like.

Is their any way of stopping it?
Arpeggi
Arpeggi

Back to top Go down

Inbox Messaging Empty Re: Inbox Messaging

Post by Chelsea Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 am

hi there Arpeggi ,

You can submit a bug report here and facebook will look into it for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpeggi Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks for the reply.

Although, I don't think it's a bug issue, it's just the way Facebook works. I think it's such an invasion of privacy. Let's say that in 10 years time, Facebook is still going strong. The amount of people in their 20s would of gone through several relationships.

Facebook is well known for being a relationship ender. Just as simple as randomly generating a status from 2 years ago is enough to send people mental.

Just don't think it's right =|
Arpeggi
Arpeggi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

hi mate ,

Yes i see what you mean it is a bit stupid , however you could always use that link , report it and add in a comment explaining what you mean , its possible they will do something about it

Best of Luck

Regards
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down