Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE)

2 posters

Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE) Empty Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE)

Post by Pumuue Lorraine S Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 pm

My name is Lorraine and my account was disabled without notice. it has been 24 hours without my access to my facebook account. I have not violated any Facebook terms or conditions. I was not informed of the disable or reason why it was disabled. Who do I contact to find out why my account was disabled? Thank you for your assistant.

Lorraine
Pumuue Lorraine S
Pumuue Lorraine S

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE)

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Please check in your Emails for any for Facebook that may tell you why you cannot access Facebook...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without NOTICE)

Post by Pumuue Lorraine S Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:52 pm

My problem was fixed promptly yesterday. Thank you Ruby.
Pumuue Lorraine S
Pumuue Lorraine S

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 am

Pumuue Lorraine S wrote:My problem was fixed promptly yesterday. Thank you Ruby.

Good news and thanks

Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down