Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!)

2 posters

Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!) Empty Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!)

Post by plue Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 am

Good Afternoon Facebook Forum People.

I'm Plue , I need help here! As usual, after doing my stuffs, I Log in to my Facebook Account at about 1pm UTC/GMT +8 (30 March 2011) just now and I get that my account was DISABLED!

Showing :

"Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page <a href="https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=46">here</a>."

after opening the URL, i get here -- Facebook Forum. I don't know what to do next, I saw Karsten's post & my problem was same with him.

I was never warned by facebook for any posts / uploads or behaviour that would do anything not compatible with the Terms of Use.
Additionally i did not get any email or message telling me WHY my account was disabled. i wasn't even awake when that happened!
Furthermore, I have a large quantity of friends there to keep in touch with. I was on my way to start a little business with my business pal, but now I'm lost with them!
I did not post any sexual / racist or otherwise illegal content too!

Can anyone guide me to the right place to get my facebook account back?
Or neither telling me what was happening / WHY my account was DISABLED??
I want a GREAT REASON for that..

sad & nervous*

Please HELP...!!
Sad Crying

Kind regards
Plue
plue
plue

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!)

Post by plue Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

Hello??
Anybody here???

Why there's no reply to my problem???
How am i gonna connect again with all my friends & business pal??
Its vry urgent!!
Please reply me.. Heey!
plue
plue

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason!!)

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 pm

plue wrote:Hello??
Anybody here???

Why there's no reply to my problem???
How am i gonna connect again with all my friends & business pal??
Its vry urgent!!
Please reply me.. Heey!
With respect; there is no need to get threatening or anxious that seemingly you have not had a reply to your thread; none of us is on line 24/7 and each of you needs to await your 'turn' to have your thread read and replied to by anyone who may be able to offer help ; if that is not 'good enough' for you then you may ask us to close your thread ?

Please...double-check in your emails for one from Facebook ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down