Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account had been blocked by mistakes

2 posters

Go down

My account had been blocked by mistakes Empty My account had been blocked by mistakes

Post by Nothinq Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 am

My account had been blocked by mistakes today. But i did it by mistakes.I tried roadblock :S but i didnt know would be that way :S what can i do for that ? Please help me..
Nothinq
Nothinq
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My account had been blocked by mistakes Empty Re: My account had been blocked by mistakes

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 am

Nothinq wrote:My account had been blocked by mistakes today. But i did it by mistakes.I tried roadblock :S but i didnt know would be that way :S what can i do for that ? Please help me..

What is the 'mistake' you made to get your account 'blocked' ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My account had been blocked by mistakes Empty Re: My account had been blocked by mistakes

Post by Nothinq Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 am

I pressed to roadblock :S but i didnt know :S
Nothinq
Nothinq
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 am

Maybe try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothinq Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

I'v tried that before. But I'm still waiting reply from facebook staff. What can I do ? Will they open my account ? is there any possible ?
Nothinq
Nothinq
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 am

Nothinq wrote:I'v tried that before. But I'm still waiting reply from facebook staff. What can I do ? Will they open my account ? is there any possible ?

The 'best' response I can give is....it will take as long as it takes' to get any reply from Facebook!!

I suggest you maybe leave it for about a week and see if, during that week you get any email from Facebook

Also suggestion is that you do not even attempt to log into Facebook during that time; it seems that if you let an account 'rest' for a while it kind of seems to recover and sort itself out...somehow!!

I myself found today I could not get into Facebook....so gave it a rest and came back to it some hours later and got straight in!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothinq Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 am

Block reason is 419 . I clicked it by mistakes. Sad

What should I write them ?

Thank you for helping but Should I just wait ?

I've wroten them this ;

Dear Sir / Madam,
I can’t login the Facebook.Please help me.I made a big mistakes.I pressed "RoadBlokc" button myself by mistake.
What can I do about that? When will you open it?
Please open my account. If I did a wrong thing, I apologize you.
I m waiting your suggests and soonest reply
Best regards

I've sent that mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Is it works ?
Nothinq
Nothinq
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 pm

My suggestion is you need to wait for a reply from Facebook ; that may take anything up to a week if not longer but do take a piece of advise; do not badger Facebook with emails etc or try to log in for a while

Facebook sees this as spamming them and they may even bar you from Facebook !!!

Give it a week or two of 'rest' maybe......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothinq Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you soo much for advice . Happy

I'll do that..

As you say maybe i have to rest a while Happy
Nothinq
Nothinq
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Sent to Solved Section ; if you need this reopened please press the Report Tab on this Post and Staff will move it back

Thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down