Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blocked account access

2 posters

Go down

blocked account access Empty blocked account access

Post by shellfisha Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

: this is the error message i recieved {Someone recently tried to log in to your account from an unrecognized computer or mobile device. Because you enabled login approvals, your account is temporarily locked} i am able to reset my password but still cannot access my account.
shellfisha
shellfisha

Back to top Go down

blocked account access Empty Re: blocked account access

Post by Ruby Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

shellfisha wrote:: this is the error message i recieved {Someone recently tried to log in to your account from an unrecognized computer or mobile device. Because you enabled login approvals, your account is temporarily locked} i am able to reset my password but still cannot access my account.

Was that log- in yours or someone else's?

Did you get an email from Facebook about this and if so what did you do with that email ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shellfisha Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 pm

that is the message that comes up every time i try to sign ito fb.
its says to follow the links to re-activate my account and allows me to change my password but will still not activate my fb account.
saying that i need to try and log in at secure locate.
shellfisha
shellfisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Please check thoroughly in the email address associated with the Facebook account for an email from Facebook

Please look in spam and junk folder if you have to ..

i am able to reset my password but still cannot access my account.

How were you able to do that ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shellfisha Mon May 30, 2011 4:29 pm

by using the reset code email on the re-activation link.
shellfisha
shellfisha

Back to top Go down

Post by shellfisha Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm

this is the message that i recieved,
Hi,

Thanks for your report. It looks like you signed up for login approvals and are having trouble receiving a security code to log in to Facebook.

Unfortunately, we don't currently provide individual support for this issue. We won't be able to respond to your email directly, but we’ll use your report to identify bugs in our system.

To regain access to your account:
- Request another code by clicking the Resend Code link
- Log in from one of your recognized devices (ex: a computer or mobile phone you’ve named and added to your Facebook account)
- Try to find your mobile phone

For more information about login approvals, visit our Help Center:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks,
The Facebook team
shellfisha
shellfisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Haver you see this?

check your mobile phone for a security code from Facebook, plug it in, and enjoy the site.

If you have trouble receiving your security code, wait a few minutes and then request a new code by clicking the Resend Code link. For more tips on troubleshooting, click I can’t get my code.

If you or anyone else fails to complete this process, the next time you log in from a saved computer you will be prompted to review your recent logins. Our systems will show you where the process was started, and you can let us know whether it was you (by clicking This is Okay) or not. If it was you, you will have the option to name and save the device you were trying to log in from. Remember to only choose the Save this device option if that device belongs to you. If you do not recognize the login, follow the directions provided to secure your account.
/help/?faq=132399463501611
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down