Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page Empty Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page

Post by curly from cork Mon May 02, 2011 12:16 pm

I have almost 1, 000 friends on a personal page.. and 300 on a like page . Is it possible when I opt to move the personal page to a business page that I can move the 1,000 to the exsisting page with 300 fans on it ? There by not losing any friends/ fans.
Thanks
curly from cork
curly from cork
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page Empty Re: Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page

Post by Admin Mon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm

You can turn your profile into a page and convert your "friends" into "fans". But, unfortunately, there'd be no way to merge both pages... so you'd be losing those 300 fans, unless they (themselves) manually "like" this new page.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page Empty Re: Is it possible to switch personal page to existing business page

Post by curly from cork Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 am

Thank you
curly from cork
curly from cork
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down