Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account

2 posters

Go down

Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account Empty Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account

Post by misterg Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

I currently have a Facebook business page, but also would like a personal profile page and additional business pages. Facebook won't allow multiple accounts, but it will allow individuals to link multiple business pages from a personal account. So, I'd like to delete the business page that I have (it currently has no fans), create a personal profile page, and then from there set up a business page for the same business. Will that be allowable?

Moved from Other to Profile and in Box Support ( maybe?)

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to hopefully more appropriate section)
misterg
misterg

Back to top Go down

Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account Empty Re: Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account

Post by Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Yup, that's the correct thing to do. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account Empty Re: Delete business page then recreate the page under personal account

Post by misterg Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Great. Thanks much!
misterg
misterg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down