Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed

3 posters

Go down

Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed Empty Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed

Post by k.alexander Sat May 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Started happening a few days ago. Posts from iPhone app (which Ive reinstalled a few time since to no help), show up on newsfeed for about a second and then disappear from the newsfeed (mine and that of my friends). The posts are visible on my Wall, but that's it.

Can anyone help?
k.alexander
k.alexander

Back to top Go down

Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed Empty Re: Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Make sure to check it's not being hidden from your News Feed. Scroll down to the bottom of your homepage until you see an "Edit Options" link, and then find the "Apps" filter. If it's there, click the x button next to it. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed Empty Re: Posts from iPhone-status updates/photo uploads-DO NOT appear on NewsFeed

Post by k.alexander Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks. I did check. Thats not the problem and like I said, it's also not appearing on the news feeds of my friends, wife, etc. I've checked just about setting I could think of, ten times overs. Google searches seem to suggest that if this happens to you, you're s--- out of luck.
If you guys can offer any advice, would be greatly, and I mean greatly, appreciated.
k.alexander
k.alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by k.alexander Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I checked, re-checked, and re-rechecked all the settings. Nothing seems to fix it.
Sad
k.alexander
k.alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu May 19, 2011 9:19 am

Do you still have this problem?
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by k.alexander Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 am

Unfortunately yes. Can't solve it at all. Help
k.alexander
k.alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 am

This topic has been moved from Mobile and Notifications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down