Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..?

2 posters

Go down

I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..? Empty I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..?

Post by eaguilar Wed May 11, 2011 2:27 pm

And I typed it in and went through, and said a confirmation code was sent to my cellphone like two hours ago, and did the same process 4 times until it said there were too many confirmations code in process.

However.. something peculiar happened I tried for 20 or 30 minutes to add my cellphone number, and it would say it wasn't a valid number, and randomly it accepted it.

I read there are other methods to verify the account, but I don't have an ID or scanner I can use to send that info to facebook... what could I do?
eaguilar
eaguilar

Back to top Go down

I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..? Empty Re: I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..?

Post by iMeow Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 am

Have you tried using a different mobile number?
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..? Empty Re: I was asked to give my cellphone number to verify my account..?

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 am

This topic has been moved from Mobile and Notifications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.

(no it has not been moved so I will move it )

Last edited by Ruby on Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seems to have' gotten stuck' in the move so moved by me)
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down