Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account)

2 posters

Go down

Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account) Empty Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account)

Post by npeterson Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi there Facebook users. My FB account was recently disabled & it took me more than a week to regain it. I've decided to share all my experience with other users and created this semi-blog/ebook. I'd appreciate everyone's support and advices on how to improve the website.

Removed
p.s. Facebook forum is a great idea definitely going to stay around.

Moved from Hacked etc to Facebook General

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : moved as this is not a Hacked account; plus added info about having to buy the Guide;link removed)
npeterson
npeterson

Back to top Go down

Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account) Empty Re: Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account)

Post by npeterson Tue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

p.s. some reviews are welcome as well. : )

If anyone have a blog in anyway related with Facebook, I'd appreciate if you could publish this/or emended version of this article

Link removed
npeterson
npeterson

Back to top Go down

Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account) Empty Re: Facebook disabled account(Guide you can buy with tips to recover the Account)

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 am

I note the Guide has to be purchased?
Buy the Guide
It took me more than a week to sort out things with Facebook. USD 6 is a small amount for the time you save. A week after your purchase, we will contact you asking whether you have managed to successfully reactivate your account. So far, approximately 9 out of 10 people get their Facebook account back (95/110; May 19, 2011) after going through all the steps.

Why can you not just share your experiences with people as others have done on here and not seek financial gain from it as you are doing with this 'Guide' with is unreadable unless you buy it ?

You say nothing about what happened to you to get yourself Disabled and what steps you took to try to get the Account back ...

Locked as no one should have to buy a Guide to help get them back into Facebook but left here for 'information' purposes .
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 pm

On reflection ; I have removed the relevent links to a Private area

I see absolutely no reason why an individual should seek monetory advantage from being locked out of Facebook ; I also note the person concerned has not yet returned to the forum to offer free help to anyone ...

If they seek to give help to others then there are plenty of threads on this forum can benefit from free and willingly given imput.

Also; as I have found out and as others have also discovered, email addresses for contacting Facebook seem to change from week to week (even day to day) so what was relevent a week ago may not be now ; so to give an apparent 'Guide on how to get back into Facebook' ( which you have to pay for to view ) with email addresses etc that are probably now' Out of Date' is really irresponsible..

If you wish to help then do so directly and offer free help in the Help sections on here

Thank you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down