Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

account has been temporarily locked!

2 posters

Go down

account has been temporarily locked! Empty account has been temporarily locked!

Post by Clumsella Fri May 20, 2011 10:18 am

please please please help me, a friend of mine requested that i log into her account to help her with something. the pw must have been wrong ... anyways it now says her account has been temporarily locked. she went on and answered the whole security stuff.... didnt work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Clumsella
Clumsella

Back to top Go down

account has been temporarily locked! Empty Re: account has been temporarily locked!

Post by Ruby Fri May 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Clumsella wrote:please please please help me, a friend of mine requested that i log into her account to help her with something. the pw must have been wrong ... anyways it now says her account has been temporarily locked. she went on and answered the whole security stuff.... didnt work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but really cannot help you as Security on Facebook ( or for that matter anywhere) says you really cannot know the Facebook users Log- in details nor have access to their email address .

If the person concerned wishes to Register with us we can help them direct but we cannot assist a Third Party ( you) Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down