Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights

3 posters

Go down

Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights Empty Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights

Post by HimanshuSethi86 Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

i was an creator of a page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . everything was working fine till yesterday,today i realized i am not admin/creator anymore?! how do i get my page back?
HimanshuSethi86
HimanshuSethi86
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights Empty Re: Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Do you see an "Edit Page" button at the top?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights Empty Re: Can't access my facebook page which had admin rights

Post by HimanshuSethi86 Wed May 25, 2011 1:40 am

No There is no Edit Button at the top
HimanshuSethi86
HimanshuSethi86
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus.dev Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 am

That means someone else with admin rights removed your status as Admin. Is there anyone else that has access to your facebook page?
marcus.dev
marcus.dev

Back to top Go down

Post by HimanshuSethi86 Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 am

There were 3 admins and all are family members living in same house. so there is no scope that anyone has admin rights someone has hacked our accounts and removed us from the page as admin
HimanshuSethi86
HimanshuSethi86
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 12:42 pm

HimanshuSethi86 wrote:There were 3 admins and all are family members living in same house. so there is no scope that anyone has admin rights someone has hacked our accounts and removed us from the page as admin
Did any of the other admins gave someone else admin rights before this happened, or just all of sudden you could no longer manage it?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by HimanshuSethi86 Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 am

Just all of sudden i could no longer manage it
HimanshuSethi86
HimanshuSethi86
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Okay, you should read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and follow the directions, in that case. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down