Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan page admin rights

2 posters

Go down

Fan page admin rights  Empty Fan page admin rights

Post by wfb Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 pm

How can i reacquire the admin rights as the fan (business) page is my company page. Apparently, x-employee removed my rights. I have emailed him and no response. Any helpful thoughts? Thanks in advance.
wfb
wfb

Back to top Go down

Fan page admin rights  Empty Re: Fan page admin rights

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

If someone else who administered the page removed you as admin, I'm afraid you cannot regain them unless someone else who manages the page adds you back to the admin list.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wfb Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 am

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I was hopeful that FB would do something or verify that this person is not affiliated with this company page.

Is there anything I can do based upon the fact that they have no interest in my company (not an employee) and have now taken over my company page preventing me from editing company information? Outdated and erroneous info is displayed depicting my company as something it is not. In fact, the page is connected to my profile as I set it up.

Thanks.
wfb
wfb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Unfortunately, there isn't. I've been on the same situation before (being removed as admin by someone else) and, no matter how many times I tried to reach Facebook, they never replied back. Duhhh

I'm not sure if they can even check your profile is the one that was used to create the page, or if it was yourself or someone else who removed your administration rights. Besides, Facebook has over 700 million users, and checking every support request to the fullest detail would be a pain-in-the-butt job, even to a large company as theirs. Sad
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wfb Mon May 02, 2011 9:01 am

What really stinks is - I now have lost my company's FB page (name) that I just started and had 104 "fans".......
wfb
wfb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down