Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Heading/Top Menu is off.

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Heading/Top Menu is off. Empty Facebook Heading/Top Menu is off.

Post by Tony_Thunder Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 am

This seems to be a problem with Google Chrome, not Facebook, but it's worth a try if you guys can help me figure it out. A few days ago, this happened:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I assumed that Facebook was doing its usual "working on something," and that my heading would soon return to normal. I was fine when it didn't: there is nothing I can no longer access. There is a small blue number (the same kind of blue as the bar at the top) right above the search bar on the left side which acts as the Notifications button. Directly above that is a number for the Messages button, and directly above that, the Friend Requests button. These can be seen when highlighted:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you seen this before?
Tony_Thunder
Tony_Thunder

Back to top Go down

Facebook Heading/Top Menu is off. Empty Re: Facebook Heading/Top Menu is off.

Post by Tony_Thunder Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 am

I downloaded Firefox, and the Facebook heading looks perfectly fine on it, so it's definitely a problem with Google Chrome, not Facebook. Do you think you still might know what the problem is and how to solve it?
Tony_Thunder
Tony_Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

That seems to be a .CSS file not loading to make those things be displayed properly, or maybe a Chrome's extension. I use Chrome too (long live to the fastest browser ever!), and seldom experience the exact same problem when my internet is too slow and the files haven't still been loaded.

Back to extensions... Do you use any? If so, which ones?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony_Thunder Tue May 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, thanks for the help, but it is now back to normal! I'll come back if it happens again.
Tony_Thunder
Tony_Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down