Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Download Your Information" Is Broken

2 posters

Go down

"Download Your Information" Is Broken Empty "Download Your Information" Is Broken

Post by AlbertEHoffman Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Sometime in the past two weeks, the "Download Your Information" feature within Account Settings has STOPPED working.

When you request a download, it seems to be accepted and from that point on, the screen will say "Pending." But, at about 24 hours or so, the "Pending" disappears without ever having gotten an email or an error message of any kind.

I last used the feature in mid-May and it worked just fine, with about a 4-6 hour turnaround. Does anyone have any ideas or knowledge about this problem, please?
AlbertEHoffman
AlbertEHoffman
Rookie

Back to top Go down

"Download Your Information" Is Broken Empty Re: "Download Your Information" Is Broken

Post by AlbertEHoffman Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Whooee, I got one! Earlier this afternoon I made another attempt and in the more normal 3-4 hour turnaround, I got the email. Downloaded the Zip file and the extract is good.

I hope it wasn't just a stroke of luck and that Facebook's programmers DID fix whatever the problem was.

So, to Admin "Listener" I say THANK YOU!
AlbertEHoffman
AlbertEHoffman
Rookie

Back to top Go down

"Download Your Information" Is Broken Empty Re: "Download Your Information" Is Broken

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 am

AlbertEHoffman wrote:Whooee, I got one! Earlier this afternoon I made another attempt and in the more normal 3-4 hour turnaround, I got the email. Downloaded the Zip file and the extract is good.

I hope it wasn't just a stroke of luck and that Facebook's programmers DID fix whatever the problem was.

So, to Admin "Listener" I say THANK YOU!

Lets hope so too!!!

Sent to Solved

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down