Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!!

3 posters

Go down

Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!! Empty Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!!

Post by Heinton Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 am

When I try to open FB I get the Oops! This link appears to be broken message. If I click on the link to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facebook.com I'm sent to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I use Google Chrome, but I tried to open FB in Firefox & IE with the same result. Any ideas?
Heinton
Heinton
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!! Empty Re: Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!!

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:07 am

I hope your computer is not infected...

What happens with any sites you try to go to?

Do you have the same 'redirected' results?

What computer protection do you have?
Have you yet tried to clear you cache and see if that deals with this ...see

>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<<
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!! Empty Re: Oops! This link appears to be broken is all i get!!!

Post by Josh Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am

Try clearing you cookies and cache.

Can you view other sites fine?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

that's what
iFacebook wrote:Try clearing you cookies and cache.

Can you view other sites fine?

ahem Whistle that's what he has already been asked to do

I just hope he is NOT infected with a virus that 'redirects' the browser ...hense my question about computer protection eyebrow
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinton Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Well today is more interesting. I can open FB, but when I go to an app like a game, then click home it takes me back to vitrue.com!!! I have virus protection installed, and it's not happening with any other website. I'm still trying to figure out how to clear cache & cookies in google chrome, but it's happening with my other browsers as well.
Heinton
Heinton
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 pm

What is your antivirus program and other computer protection

I am hoping this is NOT a browser hijacker going on

For your google crome browser see

>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<<

and scroll down to Windows and Linux instuctions section ....

And I would like to know your Windows version (as we may need to do a System Restore)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down