Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users not receiving invites for a fan page

4 posters

Go down

Users not receiving invites for a fan page Empty Users not receiving invites for a fan page

Post by lacca Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Basically friends even though invited, they do not receive any notification to join [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pls advice.
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Users not receiving invites for a fan page Empty Re: Users not receiving invites for a fan page

Post by Poke Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Try resending the fan page invite. something might be wrong with the link or something.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Users not receiving invites for a fan page Empty Re: Users not receiving invites for a fan page

Post by lacca Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:25 am

Thanks for replying but The problem now is that i cannot re-invite them since the button is switched off (grey) and not blue as when you invite them...

Pls advice
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Users not receiving invites for a fan page Empty Invites

Post by lacca Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:25 am

Poke wrote:Try resending the fan page invite. something might be wrong with the link or something.

Thanks for replying but The problem now is that i cannot re-invite them since the button is switched off (grey) and not blue as when you invite them...

Pls advice
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lacca Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Can someone help me please?
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm

If their names are grayed out, it means you have already sent them a request which they haven't accepted or refused yet.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lacca Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 pm

The problem is that they did not receive the requests.... how can I contact someone from facebook? I did report the bug but nobody got back to us!!
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm

This problem was reported in the past and lasted for a few months, until everyone who was facing it said it was finally fixed for them.

Therefore, I'd really make sure this isn't working before submitting a report. Could you create a dummy Facebook account, add your real account as friend, and then try to send a page suggestion to the dummy profile only?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lacca Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

We already tested it Sad and it is not working... what happens to the invites? Are they lost or differred?
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

This exact same problem was already reported by lots of people a few months ago, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As nobody replied after I asked if it was fixed, we considered as such. If you say you have tested this and it still doesn't work, please read the message below that I posted on that other topic.

The Listener wrote:Everyone, please report this issue to Facebook according to what you're having trouble with (Events, Pages or Groups).

» Event invites. Report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
» Page invites. Report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
» Group invites. Report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Please let us know if this gets fixed for you! Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lacca Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks for the useful link, I reported it again from your link. Hope they fix it.
Thank you
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lacca Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks for the useful link, I reported it again from your link. Hope they fix it.
Thank you

lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BestESolutionsBD Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 pm

its not your fault.fb change this,so you cant do this now.
BestESolutionsBD
BestESolutionsBD

Back to top Go down

Users not receiving invites for a fan page Empty Facebook Fan Pages

Post by lacca Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 am

BestESolutionsBD wrote:its not your fault.fb change this,so you cant do this now.
Hi BestESolutionsBD,
So Facebook Changed this and cannot do it back as it was originally long time ago where one could invite people to a fan page?! If so, Facebook should understand that this does not make sense! How can you market your page if you cannot invite ppl! Grumpy
lacca
lacca
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down