Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password Change

3 posters

Go down

Password Change Empty last warning message

Post by debbie trisler Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm

I just received a message from face book security saying someone reported me toi face book saying I am doing things that is not allowed on face book. I have not done any of these things , I am being accused of.I started having many problems after my account was hacked and face book locked it , Zynga support team let me know they had caught the guy who did this and that the 5,528,000 poker chips he stole from me was being put back into my account. I finally got to regain my account,just a few days ago and now i am being told that they are going to disable it again. This is the 2nd security warning I have had from face book. the first one was received the same night my account was attack, saying I was doing things or saying ugly comments to other users. which was not true, but if I would promise to never do this again, then I could have my account back in 24 hours , It took almost 2 weeks to regain control of it after all this happened. now they are saying I have been doing these kind of things when I am on face book, 1. identity fraud on my account
2. use of excessive applications
. write content that is not fun (rough)
3. using images disturbs other users or offensive
It then read yr account will be disabled
suspension account, I don't even understand what these things are that this user is accusing my of. All I want is to have my account and to go play Texas holdem and Cityville with my friends. I just don't know what to do at this point. I feel like I am the victim here. I never had any problems at all with my face book account until a two weeks ago when I hacked . I am more than willing to help in any way I can to solve this issue. I am completely heart broken by this and totally confused too. I am playing one of my game on face book day and night. I would be just lost if it were taken from me. I was very much torn up over this same type of ordeal that happened to me when he attacked my account. I did nothing wrong then and I have not this time either, Please help me fix this problem . Thank you DebbieTrisler
debbie trisler
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Password Change Empty Re: Password Change

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Moved from Other to Hacked support;

I am so sorry to hear of your problems so lets see how we may be able to help you ?

Can you tell us, as you got Hacked, how that computer is Protected to start with ;thanks !! hug
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by debbie trisler Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I am using Norton 5.0 360 version.
debbie trisler
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 pm

debbie trisler wrote:I am using Norton 5.0 360 version.

Is that all?

( heart sinks!!)

please do try these two scans to see if they pick up something

Taken from Malwarebytes web site
‘Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)’.

Disclaimer; Run at your own risk

Please download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and save it to your desktop.
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes , they may interfere or alert you.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet to be able to install and update the program

(NB once the program has updated please disconnect from the Internet and run the scan while off- line )

• Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:

• Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.

• If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
On the Scanner tab:

• Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:

• Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Taken from Superantispyware web site
Compatibility
‘SUPERAntiSpyware.com software is compatible with 2000, XP Home/Professional, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7.

SUPERAntiSpyware is provided as a native 32-bit application and a native 64-bit application. The installer will install the proper version for your operating system.

We offer an older version 4.24 that works with Windows 98, 98SE, and ME.’

Disclaimer ;Run at your own risk

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates".

NB; this program should be run while off-line so once updated please go off- line to run the scan

• In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Run correctly this scan may take up to 8 or more hours to run so be patient

Does anyone apart from you use that Computer? Do you have any P2P stuff on it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Password Change Empty last warning message

Post by debbie trisler Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Fȧçẻbooĸ Șẻçuriły June 10 at 3:41am Report
LAST WARNING: YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DISABLED!

SUSPENSION ACCOUNT!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your account has been reported by others for reasons that are not allowed on facebook, as listed below:

1. Your use of excessive application.
2. Identity fraud on your account.
3. You write content that is not fun (ROUGH).
4. Using images disturb other users, or offensive.

for cancellation please confirm your facebook account below:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If not your account will be DISABLED™
facebook team will not be liable for this mistake.

Thank you for your participation,

FACEBOOK ™ SECURITY
Facebook © 2011 copyright networks inc.
phone: (650.543.4800) fax: (650.543.4801)
Copyright © 2011 Facebook, Inc. rightѕ reserved.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌
debbie trisler
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm

This is fake, DO NOT click that application link.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:44 am

Topics merged and put in Hacked

; is that link a Fake ,TL??
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Password Change Empty Password Change

Post by debbie trisler Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 am

After my 1st issue about getting that fake message Last Warning, Thanks to you all we found out that it was just something else my hacker thew my way. I don't know what to do about this person,He just will not stop at anything, Since my first post here, I have had to go and re log in on my face book account every 5-10 minutes everyday . I am on face book pretty much all the time time playing Cityville or poker. each time it will take me out of what I am doing and I find I am at face books log in page. But every single time I type in my new just created password It says wrong password!! I know good and well it is not wrong. because I had to create a new one earlier yester da, morning because of him ( My Hacker) after he hacked into my Hotmail account , And added him self to my e-mail box! I don't know what to do at this point to make him stop and leave me alone. when I try and try typing my password in to relog in, I get redirected to the reset or change your password page, That is where It told me that my face book password had been changed at 12:46 pm yesterday, I did not change it. He had tried to into my account agin and whenm he couldn't get around thee security this time , I guess he was going to change it again. the resetting password box showed my profile picture and then where my e-mail address would normally be, it just showed this d....... ..... .... hot.mail .com? I have never seen anything like that before can any one help me please. Nothing ever happened like this since I first got my face book account in 2009. until this guy hacked into my account on may 31st and stole my poker chips. My internet security alerts me at least 20 times or so a day that an unauthorized intruder has tried to gain entry into my computer by an access remote. Each time he tries he gets blocked out again. but that doesn't even stop him. He just won't give up. Please Help me!!! How can I make him leave me alone? Thanlk--ou for all your help, sincerly Debbie Trisler
debbie trisler
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 am

Topics merged and put in Hacked section ;

Have you yet done the requested scans?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by debbie trisler Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

What scan is it? Do I need to do this? I am so scared to do anything anymore because I don't know what they might try to do to me next. I am so so upset over all this, I feel unsafe. He has invaded my privacy, and Ive' found no sign of him stopping all this anytime soon.
debbie trisler
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Ruby wrote:

please do try these two scans to see if they pick up something

Taken from Malwarebytes web site
‘Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)’.

Disclaimer; Run at your own risk

Please download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and save it to your desktop.
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes , they may interfere or alert you.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet to be able to install and update the program

(NB once the program has updated please disconnect from the Internet and run the scan while off- line )

• Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:

• Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.

• If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
On the Scanner tab:

• Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:

• Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Taken from Superantispyware web site
Compatibility
‘SUPERAntiSpyware.com software is compatible with 2000, XP Home/Professional, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7.

SUPERAntiSpyware is provided as a native 32-bit application and a native 64-bit application. The installer will install the proper version for your operating system.

We offer an older version 4.24 that works with Windows 98, 98SE, and ME.’

Disclaimer ;Run at your own risk

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates".

NB; this program should be run while off-line so once updated please go off- line to run the scan

• In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Run correctly this scan may take up to 8 or more hours to run so be patient

Does anyone apart from you use that Computer? Do you have any P2P stuff on it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days and the requested scans do not appear to have been done ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down