Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now?

2 posters

Go down

I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now? Empty I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now?

Post by xs2khizar Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 am

I tried login to facebook and it gave me login failure. I tried password reset and on 2-3rd attempt it started giving me this message 'You have reached the limit of password reset attempts;. how to recover password/account now?
xs2khizar
xs2khizar

Back to top Go down

I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now? Empty Re: I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now?

Post by Ruby Tue May 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Moved from General to Facebook support Hacked etc;

Do not even try to log into Facebook for about a week

then try again....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now? Empty Re: I was trying to change my password and got a message ur password reset limit, what to do now?

Post by Ruby Tue May 10, 2011 6:18 am

Moved from Password Problems to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down