Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

3 posters

Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." Empty "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Post by forii Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 am

Hello,
Yesterday i played zynga poker and use normally facebook in second bookmark. But when i used facebook i got message to login again. So i logout but when i tried to login again i got this message.
"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."
Im waiting, waiting and nothing. My account is possible to view but i can't login. I made another account and without any problem i can connect. but to my main account its not possible.
What can i do? I dont wanna wait few years to repair it..
forii
forii
Prospect

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." Empty Re: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Post by Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm

When you go on facebook.com, can you login or not? If not, what error message do you get?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." Empty Re: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Post by forii Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 pm

I can't login to my facebook profile, but page works good. I can login on my another acc but i can't on my main profile.
When i try to login i got this message:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And on adress bar i got this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
forii
forii
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Please report this issue to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

forii wrote:I can't login to my facebook profile, but page works good. I can login on my another acc but i can't on my main profile.
When i try to login i got this message:

And on adress bar i got this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I may? I had something like that when I tried to log into

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also got directed every time to

I tried several times; then gave it a rest for two days ( I hoped I had not caught a 'page- redirect' infection !!)
then got straight in

Hope that helps?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by forii Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Ruby wrote:

If I may? I had something like that when I tried to log into

I also got directed every time to

I tried several times; then gave it a rest for two days ( I hoped I had not caught a 'page- redirect' infection !!)
then got straight in

Hope that helps?

I tried to log into:
httpsDuhhh/www.facebook.com/

but always same error...

so u mean that i should try to log as many time as its possible?
when i try to login more than 5 times i got this message:

aff i think is useless, problem won't fix by myself...
forii
forii
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by forii Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 pm

k i reported..
forii
forii
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by forii Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:36 am

its working, they fixed it
THX AND BYE Very Happy
forii
forii
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down