Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

4 posters

Go down

Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Empty Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Post by jhnrckr Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 pm

hello all. every time I try and log in to facebook I get "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." I have emailed facebook support and they even asked me to send a copy of of my drivers license and other ID and said they fixed the problem. They obviously did fix the problem and I still cant login. My account does not appear to be deactivated and you can still see my profile intact. I received no notice from facebook that there was any kind of trouble with my account. It has been weeks and I have emailed them multiple times per day but get no live help. Let me know what you all think. thanks
jhnrckr
jhnrckr
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Empty Re: Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Have you tried using a different browser? Maybe logging in from the mobile site?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Empty Re: Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Post by jhnrckr Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm

used firefox, IE and android. get the same thing from all of them. probably not a browser or system problem
jhnrckr
jhnrckr
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Alright. How exactly did you reach Facebook? Can you share the message you sent them, and the reply you got?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jhnrckr Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 am

This is the error I get when I try to login. I try to reset my password but it doesn’t work, same error.
-----Original Message-----
sent to appeal, disabled, support etc
Hi,

According to our records, there is no disabled account associated with the email address you are using to contact us. If you are referring to another account that has been disabled, please contact us directly from the email address you use to log in to that account.

If you're writing on behalf of someone else (like your child or a friend), please ask that person to write to us from their Facebook login email address. Unfortunately, we can’t correspond with you about someone else’s account for security and privacy reasons. Facebook is forbidden by federal and many state laws to take any action on or release any information an account to anyone who is not the account holder. Everyone on Facebook that is 13 years-old and above is considered an authorized account holder and thus included in the scope of this policy.

If your inquiry is not related to a warning or a disabled account, please visit our Help Center at
Thanks,
The Facebook Team
jhnrckr
jhnrckr
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jhnrckr Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

Hi Jon

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to Facebook. Please read this email to learn how to resolve the most common login issues:

1. Resetting your password

To request a new password, click the following link:

You can also use the "Forgot your password?" link located near the “Login” button on the Facebook home page.

2. Identifying your account

If you request a new password, you will be asked to identify your account. These tips may help with the process:

3. Recovering your account without access to your login email

Normally when you log in to Facebook you enter an email address along with your password. Do you have access to this email account's inbox? If not, don't worry. You still have options for recovering your account.

If you do not have access to your login email address, you may be prompted to answer a security question or be invited to recover your account through your friends. (Please note that not all Facebook accounts will meet the requirements to be eligible for these options.)

4. Additional resources

Unfortunately, we cannot offer personalized email support for login issues, but you can find more information through these resources:

- Security questions:

- Recovering your account through friends:

- Login and password frequently asked questions:

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

Wills
User Operations
Facebook

-----Original Message to Facebook-----
To: The Facebook Team
Subject: going to be a legal issue

I cannot log in for over a month please help

-----Original Message-----
From: appeals+u206izp.aeab33732i4lsqyaye62d5aATsupport.facebook.[mailto:appeals+u206izp.aeab33732i4lsqyaye62d5aATsupport.facebook.
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:03 PM
To: jon
Subject: Re: FW: HUGE problems

Hi,

According to our records, there is no disabled account associated with the email address you are using to contact us. If you are referring to another account that has been disabled, please contact us directly from the email address you use to log in to that account.

If you're writing on behalf of someone else (like your child or a friend), please ask that person to write to us from their Facebook login email address. Unfortunately, we can’t correspond with you about someone else’s account for security and privacy reasons. Facebook is forbidden by federal and many state laws to take any action on or release any information an account to anyone who is not the account holder. Everyone on Facebook that is 13 years-old and above is considered an authorized account holder and thus included in the scope of this policy.

If your inquiry is not related to a warning or a disabled account, please visit our Help Center at http
Thanks,
The Facebook Team
-----End Original Message to Facebook-----
jhnrckr
jhnrckr
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jhnrckr Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

It isnt a password problem, I can change my password successfully but still get eh same error message. does anyone have a better email address for contacting a live body over there? I get the same form email over and over so obviously it is not being looked at by a person.
jhnrckr
jhnrckr
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

jhnrckr wrote:It isnt a password problem, I can change my password successfully

Maybe I am thick but...if you can successfully change your Password ,that route gets you straight into Facebook does it not ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down