Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review friends and send codes

2 posters

Go down

review friends and send codes  Empty review friends and send codes

Post by Liz Krispien Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm trying to recover my account through my friends, but no matter what friends I select I always get a red box saying:

"Email error has occured. Please try again later."

There is no email linked to this account which is the main reason I'm having trouble recovering it, and this is the account I'm trying to recover:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue, but I'm not having any luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Liz Krispien
Liz Krispien

Back to top Go down

review friends and send codes  Empty Re: review friends and send codes

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 am

Liz Krispien wrote:I'm trying to recover my account through my friends, but no matter what friends I select I always get a red box saying:

"Email error has occured. Please try again later."

There is no email linked to this account which is the main reason I'm having trouble recovering it, and this is the account I'm trying to recover:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue, but I'm not having any luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moved from Password to Hacked;;

Why is there no email address associated with the account? How did that happen ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Krispien Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 am

The e-mail that was associated with the account was an e-mail that I had from my previous job. It was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Now, I no longer work for that company and I did not change my e-mail log in to something that was through gmail or hotmail so now when I try to log in, that e-mail may be invalid and that could be why I can't log on, or it could be that I just simply can't remember my password. I tried to contact my old employer if I could get my e-mail address active again for a few minutes so I could get the code if it was sent there, but that guy who handles that sort of thing is on vacation.

As I said, I tried to send the codes to three friends but that same error message keeps popping up. I put in a new e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so that should work.

Anything you can help me with I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
Liz Krispien
Liz Krispien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:04 am

My suggestion/comment on that will be that , as you no longer work for that employer you are therefore no longer entitled to be usiing that email address

My other suggestion for you is that you 'bite the bullet' and start a fresh Facebook account that you can then have full control voer with an emal address that you are entltled to use reading
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Krispien Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 am

Hello!

I figured that would eventually be my only recourse since I do no have access to that e-mail. My question though is how come facebook has the option of sending the codes to 3 friends but it doesn't seem to work? I was reading online and I also believe somewhere on this forum that it doesn't work for other people. Do you know why it doesn't work? Is there anything I could do to make it work so that those codes could be sent to my 3 friends? Thank you!

Moved from Hacked to Mobile notifications

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to other section)
Liz Krispien
Liz Krispien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down