Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets

2 posters

Go down

Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets  Empty Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets

Post by aeh06 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets way too often. Come back later.

Yesterday I went on to log onto my facebook account and it informed me that my password had been changed at 12a.m. I clicked the button to lock my account and went on the process of resetting my password. My facebook account is linked to my old university email which I do not have access to anymore and so I requested the new password be sent to my new email address. I completed the process of clicking three friends to send the codes to but at the end I got a red box saying that I was requesting password resets way too often and to come back later. I waited a couple of hours and this same thing happened again.

Do you know if there is a certain amount of time I need to wait? Also is there another process I can go through to get my account back?

Thank you for the help.
aeh06
aeh06

Back to top Go down

Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets  Empty Re: Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Moved from Hacked to Password

Please do not attempt to log into Facebook for at least a week then try just once ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets  Empty Re: Review Friends and Send Codes-You seem to be requesting password resets

Post by aeh06 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

does it really take a week? why so long? When I deactivated my facebook a while ago it took only 24 hours.
aeh06
aeh06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:38 pm

From what you say Facebook wish you to stop trying to log on or request passwords for a while...so do give it a rest!!!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down