Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farm wont load ...

3 posters

Go down

Farm wont load ... Empty Farm wont load ...

Post by Angi Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:12 am

I have a problem since a few days : My farm on FarmVille wont load !
I can accept gifts, I can regift and I can get on the wall . But when I try to get on my farm I see the yellow bar go till about 2 mm's from the end and there it stops ... the farm doesnt come onscreen .
Does anybody have that same experience or has ever encountered this ? Will it get better ? Is there something I can do to fix it ?
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Farm wont load ... Empty Re: Farm wont load ...

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Yup, there might be. Please clear your browser's cookies and cache to make sure this isn't a temporary problem with your browser.

Also, do you have Flash Player 10 installed?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 am

Thank you for your fast answer Happy
I updated my flashplayer Monday and I clear my cookies daily ...
I also send my question to the help-centre .
The weird thing is that I was on my farm on Monday, then I went to my wall and when I tried to get back on my farm the problem occured, so it happened within a few minutes
Friends cant get on my farm, its grey or their game freezes, or, when they can get on, its very slow ...
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesDr21 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 am

Maybe it is just a technical problem that the 'Farm' company is having. I am sure that they will fix it soon! If not, it might be an idea to contact them personally.

Cheers
JamesDr21
JamesDr21
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Angi wrote:Thank you for your fast answer Happy
I updated my flashplayer Monday and I clear my cookies daily ...
I also send my question to the help-centre .
The weird thing is that I was on my farm on Monday, then I went to my wall and when I tried to get back on my farm the problem occured, so it happened within a few minutes
Friends cant get on my farm, its grey or their game freezes, or, when they can get on, its very slow ...
The Help Center won't do much because FarmVille is developed by Zynga and not Facebook itself. So, if we don't get to solve this issue with user-based tips, I'll tell you how to go ahead and contact them. Their support is great!

Can you load [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without problems?

JamesDr21 wrote:Maybe it is just a technical problem that the 'Farm' company is having. I am sure that they will fix it soon! If not, it might be an idea to contact them personally.
There's not such thing as a "Farm company", the game's called FarmVille and it was created by Zynga. You can't be sure if it's a personal or general issue, if they'll fix it, and I'm sure the OP won't know who to contact unless a link/address is given.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 am

Hi,

Tried the .com link and got the same problem. However, in the past I have done this and it worked so thanks for the tip.

My partner had a similar problem yesterday with Empires and Allies only loading 90%. In that case, there was a notice stating that Zynga had identified the problem and were working on it. I hope this is similar to Farmville. I have put in a ticket via Zynga and will await their responce. Thanks again for your help.

Additional tips gratfully accepted Happy
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am

"Hello Erna,

Thank you for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

This is Erick and I am glad to help you

i am sorry to hear that You have been experiencing this Loading Issues,

I know that this kind of issues could be annoying and I m sorry for all the inconveniences caused

I really hope our Development Team find a proper solution As Soon As It Possible.

Erna, If You have any other question or concern please do not hesitate in contact us back, We are here to help You.

Kind Regards,

Erick B

Zynga Player Advocate"

This is the 3d reply I got from Zynga... the first guy asked me to bear with them , so I did, for a week , and then I send a reply again . I have had mails from 3 people now ( a David, a Pablo and this last on Erick ) all automatical standard notes ... I wonder if they really care or do anything about complaints ...
I cant get my farm loading still and its over 2 weeks now .
I clear my cache , I tried another browser , I updated my flashplayer .... Funny thing is that I can get on my partners farm , from my computer, without any problems or hick-ups ... that suggests that the problem is on Zynga's end . Its also notified that they have problems with Allies and Empires , some players that I know have problems with Cityville , so its not just me ....

Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down