Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending "mesages" only to specific sides of my choyse?

2 posters

Go down

Sending "mesages" only to specific sides of my choyse? Empty Sending "mesages" only to specific sides of my choyse?

Post by pathfinder Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi out there.
as you may already noticed, English is not my mother language, but I hope that the mesage comes across. ( If Iwe done some stupid misspelling, you are free to smile. A smile has newer hurt anybody )
My problem is:
I want to send some words ( and a link) and post them on surtain pages ONLY ( there are several pages that I want to post my message, but if all my frienda look the same message over and over again on their wall, they will get tired. so how do I send a message on the spesific side ONLY ( The subject is an advertizing about a music festival that I want to put on several musical interested pages. Like pages for music festivals, music magazines etc. )
Best regards
traveler
pathfinder
pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Sending "mesages" only to specific sides of my choyse? Empty Re: Sending "mesages" only to specific sides of my choyse?

Post by Fayde Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down