Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend request

2 posters

Go down

Friend request Empty FRIENDS INVITATION

Post by soundant Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am

If you receive an invitation from someone, example," Susan wants to be friends with you." - that shows their facebook page with the option to respond, 'not now' or 'accept' (same thing showed up in my email)- Has this been sent by the person or can some one else send her invitation ?
I have received an invitation, but the person is denying sending it. They claim that they receiced the invitaion first and just responded. I have not used my facebook for almost 6 months so this is not possible and we have no mutual friends. Is the person lying or could someone else have sent their facebook invitation?
soundant
soundant
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Friend request Empty Friend request

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 am

Moved from other to Friend etc help

Do you actually know this person as you have not been on Facebook for a long time ?

It is very possible that the person who own the Facebook account has been Hacked but is as yet unaware of it Sad

I suggest you leave it alone pro temp ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Friend request Empty Re: Friend request

Post by soundant Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 am

Yes this is someone I knew maybe 8 years ago (a bit of of trouble maker & unstable) I am worried that the main reason for contact was to spy. If you send someone an invitation to be friends, do you get another invitation back from them or a confirmed friendship?
Thanks for your help so far in this matter. happy
soundant
soundant
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Friend request Empty Re: Friend request

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down