Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared

4 posters

Go down

Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared Empty Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared

Post by simplemind Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 am

Hey,

Also, I got no idea whether that person knows he's not already added to my list, and whether or not he's able to see my further requests, since they disappear quickly.

Any solution to this ?

Thanks everyone.
simplemind
simplemind

Back to top Go down

Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared Empty Re: Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared

Post by Tim Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi simplemind,

Have you tried looking through your friend's list to find him/her?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared Empty Re: Seconds after friend request confirmed: friend disappeared

Post by simplemind Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 am

Yep, can't find myself on his list or find him on my list. Second time this happens here...
simplemind
simplemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Can you still search for him (if his privacy settings let you do so)?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by simplemind Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 am

I know what you mean, I've been blocked once and couldn't even search for the person anymore, also his name disappeared from the conversations we had had before. That's not the case here, that's ridiculous but I tend to think this person frequently denies my friend requests, with no idea why.
simplemind
simplemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 am

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by simplemind Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:41 am

Looks like there's no solution for my problem at the moment. It could be either the person removed me as a friend right after he accepted my request, or a bug. FYI this is the second time I'm encountering this problem.

Thanks to anyone who'd tried to help.
simplemind
simplemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Do you remember his username of name?

PS: By username I mean facebook.com/username
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 am

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down