Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime

3 posters

Go down

I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime Empty I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime

Post by sherylegarnerburton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi, I have a question; here it goes. My friend sent a request to me to be her friend on FB; which I accepted. Everything is working fine on her end; she sees me on her friends' list and sees my wall, pictures etc. What is not happening is I am not seeing 'her' as my friend on my listing of all my friends' or recent friends' request. I have sent her about '4' requests to be my friend; she has accepted them all BUT YET I am still not seeing her as my friend..I can't look @ her picture; I don't see her wall; and she is not listed as one of my friends. WHAZZZZ UP? I have checked my security questions and it should not prevent her from showing as my friend and in fact within a couple of days I have added two additional friends and everything worked out great. Why is this happening???? Sad

Please; if anyone knows why this is happening I would really appreciate a response back. Thanks.

Sheryle
sherylegarnerburton
sherylegarnerburton

Back to top Go down

I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime Empty Re: I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime

Post by Josh Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 pm

==> Moved to Facebook Support
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime Empty Re: I have sent my friend a request 'multiple' times to be my friend on FB; she has accepted each and everytime

Post by Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 am

Hello, welcome to the Facebook Forum! happy

Why don't you ask her to send you a Friend Request?

Hope it helps!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down