Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list

2 posters

Go down

How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list Empty How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list

Post by suebaby Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I decided that I wanted to limit my contacts to family members and followed the directions to remove friends; however, their names are still on my friends lists. Does it take some time for the names to disappear from my friends' list?
suebaby
suebaby

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list Empty Re: How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list

Post by Josh Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

If done properly, it should happen instantly.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list Empty Re: How long does it take to get removed friends removed from your friends' list

Post by suebaby Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I followed the directions--edit friends list and clicked on the X and then remove from friends list message.
suebaby
suebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by suebaby Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

The names are gone now. I turned off the computer and when I signed back on, the names were gone. Thanks.
suebaby
suebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down