Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you?

3 posters

Go down

How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you? Empty How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you?

Post by luck_touch Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am

Dear all!

I would like to delete the photos that are added to me by my friends.

I was trying to go to my photos and there are 2 divisions of Photos.

1. Your Photos ; 2. Photos and Videos of You.

I mean to delete the photos in "Photos and Videos of You", but I can't get successful in deleting it though I try my best. What must I do to delete all photos in "Photos and Video of You"?

Hope you can catch my meaning and help to solve it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

My best regards,

LUCK
luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you? Empty Re: How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you?

Post by Poke Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 am

so your saying that you want to delete the photos that your friends took pics of you? I dont think you can actually delete those photos but hide them.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you? Empty Re: How can I delete the photos that are in the Photos and Video of you?

Post by luck_touch Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 am

Is it true that I can't delete it? I am very sure the photos I got are the alerting photos that say that Someone added a photo of you, so when I go to "Photos and Videos of You" and find it there. I am very eager to delete because there are too many that I don't like. Thanks a lot.

luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

go to the album then click delete on the x button
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by luck_touch Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am

Sorry I can't find "X" button. I go to my photos and click on the photo under "Photos and Videos of You" and then I get the enlarged photo with "X" button on the right side. I click the "X" button there, but that only closes not deletes. What must I do then? Please help to explain more clearly if you don't mind.

I am very grateful to you.
luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 am

I will give you a screen shot to show you what im talking about. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by luck_touch Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 am

Thanks! Please help to give me the screenshots so that I can follow yours. Thanks a lot for keeping you busy. That was your kindness to me and others here.

My best regards,

LUCK
luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 am

Did u get this fixed?

Regards
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 am

okay sorry to not get the screenshot right away it was late and had to go to sleep so yeah anyway here it is:

for one of the parts you go to photos then there are two sections: photos of you and then Photos and videos of you.

but the only thing is that i dont know how to delete all the photos at once. srry. Duhhh

Last edited by Poke on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed screen shot)
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by luck_touch Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks a lot and that really helps. That was really your kindness me though you are too busy. I am very very grateful to you and I please wish you luck, success, prosperity and may God be with you.

Yours sincerely,

LUCK
luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm

luck_touch wrote:Thanks a lot and that really helps. That was really your kindness me though you are too busy. I am very very grateful to you and I please wish you luck, success, prosperity and may God be with you.

Yours sincerely,

LUCK

your welcome! it was not a big deal, i was not too busy.But I am glad that i can help you is the main thing! aww thanks! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down