Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page

3 posters

Go down

Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page Empty Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page

Post by OleM Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

Hello people,
first of all I am very glad that I found this forum! I really hope you can help me with my problem, would be great Happy
Maybe this is the worng part of the facebook forum, I am not shure about it...so its the wrong part please switch this topic to the right part.

On my fapage I have about 8 active fans who are there every day. Four of them keep getting banned by Facebook because they are supposedly "posting too much". At first they got banned during a weekly quiz, when they posted tens of comments in a short period of time. But now, they have normal activity on my page, and they still get banned over and over. The latest punishment is 14 days ban for three of them. Obviously, they are pretty frustrated because their activity on the my fanpage is getting them banned.

Is there any way to alert Facebook that their comments on my page are not bothering me or other fans, and they do not deserve the ban?

Do you think there is any solution?

I am happy about every comment Happy
Ole
OleM
OleM

Back to top Go down

Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page Empty Re: Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Moved from Hacked to Profile and in Box

What communication have the individuals had from Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page Empty Re: Fans banned by Facebook because they are posting too much on my page

Post by OleM Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 am

Yes, the fans receive one of those automatic pop up messages, that says something like "Stop! Your behavior is inappropriate. You have received a ban for posting too many messages." It's quite q wordy message from Facebook, saying how long the ban will last and that they cannot lift it for you.
OleM
OleM

Back to top Go down

Post by OleM Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 am

No ideas anyone? Happy
OleM
OleM

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 am

Well there's no way to contact Facebook about this problem because it's their automated system doing it.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by OleM Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

hm, Dang, but thank you both very much! Happy
OleM
OleM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down