Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans)

2 posters

Go down

My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans) Empty My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans)

Post by dreamzip Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey,

This, my Facebook page was hacked through an account of our directors who was hacked .. All our rights have been deleted (2 million fans) what to do?

I was able to recover the account hack but without the rights on the page!.

Regards !
dreamzip
dreamzip

Back to top Go down

My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans) Empty Re: My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Moved from Groups and Fan Pages Support to Hacked Accounts Support

Same happened to me once. I made this guy an admin because I needed a new one (150k fans) and he deleted me as admin and as friend as soon as I did it Sad

Facebook should DEFINITELY remove the option to remove the founder as admin, or at least leave it to the FOUNDER only!

I'm sorry, but this is what the Help Center says.

How can I be removed as an admin of a Page?
If you’d like to remove yourself as an admin of the Page:
- Access your Page manager here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Click the "Edit Page" link under the profile image.
- Select "Manage Admins" on the left side of the page.
- Click "Remove" next to your name.
- Click "Save Changes"

Please note that you will loose all admin access to your Page when you do this, and you will not be able to regain access unless an admin adds you back. You will still be able to "Like" the Page as a general user.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans) Empty Re: My Page Facebook Hacking (2 Millions fans)

Post by dreamzip Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Ok Thanks you bro Sad
dreamzip
dreamzip

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm

No problem, and sorry for your page Sad

=> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down