Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal message option not showing

3 posters

Go down

Personal message option not showing Empty Personal message option not showing

Post by kitamoo21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

So I wanted to send a friend request to an old friend from a WHILE ago. And my last name has changed since then, so I wanted to add a personal message to let him know who I am so he does not just ignore it. But when I click add as a friend, it only shows the friend request screen with no add a personal message option. It shows it for other people I send friend requests to, but not him. Any ideas?
kitamoo21
kitamoo21

Back to top Go down

Personal message option not showing Empty Re: Personal message option not showing

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

He may have changed his settings so only his friends can send him messages.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Personal message option not showing Empty Re: Personal message option not showing

Post by kitamoo21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Does that mean I might have to send him a friend request and just hope he sends me a message?
kitamoo21
kitamoo21

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 pm

yea thats correct ^.^
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kitamoo21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

But couldnt he just block me so I cant send him friend requests?
kitamoo21
kitamoo21

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:23 pm

He could but I fail to see how this could be a problem.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kitamoo21 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:34 pm

because then I lose my only way of connecting with this person who was one of my best friends
kitamoo21
kitamoo21

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Well ask a mutual friend to add him...If he's one of your bestfriends, e-mail, text, or call him instead.

Moved to solved section.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down