Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests?

3 posters

Go down

What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests? Empty What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests?

Post by Cowcharge Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm

How are you supposed to add a school friend who might not remember you, if you can't add a message to your request?
Cowcharge
Cowcharge

Back to top Go down

What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests? Empty Re: What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests?

Post by Poke Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

can you send them an inbox message if you can not send a message to the sent friend request message? What you can do instead you can add list and put what school you went with her etc. Maybe she would know who you are instead of sending her message until she friends u then you can explain to her.
Hope this helps! Happy

Regards,
Poke

Last edited by Poke on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests? Empty Re: What happened to "add a personal message" on friend requests?

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello,

The Add a personal message... message is showing up for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowcharge Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 pm

It's not showing up on an old friend's profile, and I doubt she'd remember me, so I wanted to add a message. I'm guessing she's got messages turned off.
Cowcharge
Cowcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Can you send a message in her inbox or no?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowcharge Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

No, she has that turned off too. Oh well, guess she'll stay an old friend.
Cowcharge
Cowcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Cowcharge wrote:It's not showing up on an old friend's profile, and I doubt she'd remember me, so I wanted to add a message. I'm guessing she's got messages turned off.
Messages don't have any influence on that note. Some people have reported it missing from some other profiles... I suggest you do what Poke suggested below.
Poke wrote:Can you send a message in her inbox or no?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

What you can do instead you can add list and put what school you went with her etc. Maybe she would know who you are instead of sending her message until she friends u then you can explain to her.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Poke
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowcharge Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks for the help, guys.
Cowcharge
Cowcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Let us know if that works for you! Wink Your welcome!
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Considered solved. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down