Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfectly legit payment, and get banned?

3 posters

Go down

Perfectly legit payment,  and get banned? Empty Perfectly legit payment, and get banned?

Post by Fade Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Seriously... This is so fkn ridiculous. I was always kinda iffy about buying something on facebook... and when I finally did I get banned the next day. Of course no one over at Facebook gives 2 sh*ts about anyone because they already have however many billions of dollars... Bunch of snobby 20 year old kids running that company and now look... I can lose $300 for doing absolutely NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING wrong and they will not respond to me or unlock it. How the heck is this like the biggest website in the world and they're allowed to operate like this? I cant believe my eyes this is seriously IDIOTIC.

EVERYTHING on my account is real. Real name, ALL real contact info, real credit card and paypal that I've used HUNDREDS of times in stores, websites, YOU NAME IT. and nothing has ever happened. But the second I use them on like the fkn biggest website in the world, the one place where you'd think it would work fine, my account is banned and I have to deal with their fkn disgraceful help service where they probably gather up emails then sit around in a circle and laugh at them together. Because they surely don't help you.

And no I never sent them an angry email or anything.. I'm just venting here. I was nice and respectful in all my emails just looiking for some help thinking they would act like a regular company and reply to me.. but now that I'm reading around it seems like everyone is getting fked over and they just don't want to help anyone. So now am I screwed out of $300? Do I even have a chance of getting my account back? Is it just normal for them to ignore you for so long and hopefully in 3 months I'll get it back?

Someone who has run into this type of problem with these morons, please let me know if you ever got it fixed and if it took a ridiculously long amount of time.

Thanks.

All I did was buy poker chips in the Zynga game on there. I've used the PAYPAL hundreds of times. I've used my credit card that I put there hundreds of times. NEVER A SINGLE PROBLEM IN MY LIFE. Why the fk does Facebook have some kinda problem? UNBELIEVABLE. They really just DONT care at all about us. I wish people would just stop using their god Dang site and let them crash and burn for the way they fkn treat people

PS - Can you please leave this here for actual USERS to reply to? I would be really upset if all I got was "please be patient facebook will get to you" from a moderator and then this gets sent to "solved". That doesnt help. I want to atleast hear from people who have had this issue. Thanks again.

Fade
Fade

Back to top Go down

Perfectly legit payment,  and get banned? Empty Re: Perfectly legit payment, and get banned?

Post by Poke Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:01 pm

wow thats sucks, but there is no need to curse like that. You should report it to facebook or the company of whatever game you were trying to play..
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Perfectly legit payment,  and get banned? Empty Re: Perfectly legit payment, and get banned?

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 am

Whilst we know you are angry at your apparent treatment on Facebook it wodul be appreciated if you would please control your language on this site; we do not tolerate veiled swearing so please do not continue to do so

I was nice and respectful in all my emails just looiking for some help thinking they would act like a regular company and reply to me

How many emails have you sent ? Was this before or after you got the Ban ?

but now that I'm reading around it seems like everyone is getting fked over and they just don't want to help anyone
.Many people are angry with Facebook for many different reasons but each of you choses to use Facebook do you not? You are not forced to log into it are you ?

So now am I screwed out of $300? Do I even have a chance of getting my account back? Is it just normal for them to ignore you for so long and hopefully in 3 months I'll get it back?

So on that basis you are then not permanently removed from Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down