Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts.

Go down

Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts. Empty Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts.

Post by outbackyak Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 am

I'm trying to post links on Pages that I've Liked. I'm Posting as my Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not as my personal profile. When I post I can see the post and link, but only if I'm logged in as Child's Play Music, not if I'm logged in as my personal profile. On some Pages it works fine, and I can see the post when I'm logged in either way, but on some Pages it just doesn't work.

I've checked with other people, and most say they can't see the posts either. One person said she could see it if she viewed it from her mobile, but not if she viewed it from her computer.

These Pages are not ones where only the administrator can post - they are open Pages where anyone who has liked the Page can Post to the Wall.

I've tried posting the links either as Links (with a comment) or directly to the Share Post function. When I used the Link function nobody could see it, with the Share Post function some can see it, but some can't, and I can't see it when logged in as my personal profile.

An example is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . There should be a post that reads
I found a link to this video on the Creative STAR Learning Company Facebook Page, and I had to share it with you all - it's a really interesting approach to risk in playgrounds and bringing the natural environment back into playgrounds. It's about playgrounds in Berlin primary schools and the video is from a Scottish perspective, but I think it's really relevant for Australia too, and indeed for all educators everywhere. Alec. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can only see that post if I'm logged in as Child's Play Music, not as my personal profile - can anyone else see it?

This is driving me crazy - can anybody help me?

Thanks!
outbackyak
outbackyak
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts. Empty Re: Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts.

Post by outbackyak Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 am

Bump - can anybody help me, please?
outbackyak
outbackyak
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts. Empty Re: Posting as Page on other Pages - people can't see my posts.

Post by outbackyak Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 am

Bump. Would I be right in thinking my posts are being caught by Facebook's spam filter? And if so why can I still see them when I'm logged in as Child's Play Music?

If they are being caught by the spam filter and are going into "hidden posts" have you any advice on how to structure posts to stop them being detected as spam? (Believe, me these are not spam posts, they are directly relevant to the pages I'm posting them on.)

Thanks, Alec.
outbackyak
outbackyak
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down