Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me

4 posters

Go down

Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me Empty Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me

Post by oclaudiopinto Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm having this strange and annoying issue:

I've posted a link in the Wall of 2 Facebook Pages, 1 Community Page and 1 Group. To be able to post something I've previously liked both Facebook Pages and the Community Page and the Group (privacy type is Open: All content is public).

No problems in posting the link. However, after logging out from my account I've checked this 4 Wall's and my post is not showing in both of the Facebook Pages and the Community Page. In the Group the post is visible to everyone. I've also tested logged with a different account and it remains invisible (except in the Group, which is fine, everyone can see it). So, this post is only visible to me (while I'm logged with the account that posted it).

Initially I tough that this would be related with my privacy settings besides I had the idea that my privacy settings would only affect my Profile/Wall, not Facebook Pages Walls. Besides this belief, I've tryed to re-post the link with my privacy settings completely open to everyone with no success at all.

For the record, in this 3 Walls other users are able to post links with no problems (I'm seeing those posts/links logged with my account, with my other account or not logged at all).

I'm unable to identify the cause of this. Any idea?

Best regards,

C.

Last edited by oclaudiopinto on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
oclaudiopinto
oclaudiopinto

Back to top Go down

Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me Empty Re: Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me

Post by scottieboy73 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi Ocladiopinto

Have you published these pages,if so send us the link if you want me to check it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
scottieboy73
scottieboy73
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me Empty Re: Posts on Facebook Pages and Community Pages only visible to me

Post by oclaudiopinto Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Hello Scott,

If by "published" you mean that I'm the admin of those Facebook Pages/Community Page the answer is NO. I'm not the admin of any of those pages. Like I've said, for being able to post on those Walls I've previously liked the Pages.

The problem persists. I've deleted the posts and repeated the process (and the testing) and those posts are only visible to me, while I'm logged. For everyone else, they're invisible. Quite impressive...

Best regards,

C.
oclaudiopinto
oclaudiopinto

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahcallan Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 pm

I have recently started to have the same problem. I am the admin of a page. Posts I make on behalf of my page on other peoples pages are only visible when I am using Facebook as my page. When I use Facebook as myself my page's posts are invisible. I also notice that the posts I have made on behalf of my page are not showing in my pages recent activity. I did not have this problem before.

Can anyone help?

Thanks Sarah
sarahcallan
sarahcallan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan.batson1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm having same issue
dan.batson1
dan.batson1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by scottieboy73 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 am

Dan send us your email address to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i will forward on the stuff you need.mark the email facebook

Cheers

Scott
scottieboy73
scottieboy73
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dan.batson1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 am

sent :-)
dan.batson1
dan.batson1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down