Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook account blocked, can't log in.

4 posters

Go down

facebook account blocked, can't log in. Empty facebook account blocked, can't log in.

Post by gunw0w Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 am

Hey. I have this problem since 2-3 days ago, I tried to log in on facebook and do my usually stuff there, all good, but after 1 or 2 minutes I got disconnected. I wrote the mail and the password again but I got this:

Please complete a security check
Security checks help keep Facebook trustworthy and free of spam.
Enter confirmation code

A code was sent to your following number: 407********

Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.

Resend code

No message received on my phone. After 1 hour I clicked on resend code, but nothing. Finally after 3 hours I got a message from FB with the verification code but when I copy/paste it, says it's expired. Now I can't click on resend code because for 2 days it says "Please try again later
You are trying too often. Please try again later." I haven't tried that for almost 10 hours.
Can someone please help me getting my account back?
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

facebook account blocked, can't log in. Empty Re: facebook account blocked, can't log in.

Post by Chelsea Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

I belive facebook has a fail-safe of 24 hours on txt codes , when it lets you click resend code and then just wait for the code to come however long it takes.

If still no joy then you can submit a report here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And facebook will email you back to confirm your account and allow you access manually

Regards

Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

facebook account blocked, can't log in. Empty Re: facebook account blocked, can't log in.

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:42 am

Lets ensure you are actually on Facebook and not a phishing site maybe?

This is Facebook URL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try that maybe?

But I do suggest you may seek top leave Facebook alone for maybe a week then try to log in

For some odd reason it has 'worked for many who have ' passed though ' this section previously ( on the old board so you will not see those threads )!!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gunw0w Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

yes Ruby, it's the correct link, I clicked on "Resend code" and now i'm waiting for it. If i'll not receive one, should I try to submit the report Chelsea told me or leave the account for 1 week?
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Gunw0w ,

Easy Solution do both Wink

Regards

Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by gunw0w Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm

thanks, I just receive 2 messages on my phone with the code, I copy/paste it and same problem: The security code you entered is incorrect or expired. Please try having the code sent to you again.
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 am

Please do let us know if the use of the 'Contact form' gets you back into Facebook as this will give others a hopeful way back in too !!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gunw0w Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 am

I sent a mail @ "contact form", followed the steps but still no answer from them. Meanwhile I clicked on "resend code" GOT the code but still doesn't work, expired or incorrect" Duhhh

I just received another code and says at "08:50 AM" but now the time is "14:09 PM"
maybe that's way says it's expired? Duhhh don't understand why I can't receive a code after some minutes I press "resend code"
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 am

One question might be...have you checked that the time and date on your Mobile devise are correct ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gunw0w Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 am

yes, they are correct. I checked that in the first place.
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gunw0w Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm

just receive 5 codes (all the same, different phone numbers) and in maximum 10 seconds I copy/pasted the code. SAME THING, EXPIRED OR WRONG. this problem makes me mad..
gunw0w
gunw0w
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 pm

I got same problem but at least you are reciving the codes! but me nothin! my account is blocked for more than 2weeks i have wrote about 5@but no reply...
Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:51 am

Gabriela Sz wrote:I got same problem but at least you are reciving the codes! but me nothin! my account is blocked for more than 2weeks i have wrote about 5@but no reply...

@Gabriella

You have started your own thread here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

which discusses a problem that is different from/to yours so please do not post your 'problem' on a thread that is not yours ..thanks !!

To thread starter

Have you yet tried to give this a rest for a few days...then try again?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 am

May we have a progress report within 3 days? If not then this will sadly go to the Abandoned section Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down