Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED

2 posters

Go down

UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED Empty UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED

Post by CANINE SEDSU Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

I have been unable to log into my facebook for almost a fortnight now.
when i complained about this to fb several days later i received an email asking me to log in confirming two registered email addresses & to create a new password. after doing as they suggested i received a further email a few days later saying that everything was now okay with my account & that i could log in again as the account was now unblocked.
needless to say when i attemted to log in i got the same message that my account was temporarily blocked. i`ve been trying to contact fb again for days now as well as regulary attemting to log in using my two registered emails, but i keep getting the same darn message that my account is blocked...i got a feature asking to identify peope in photo`s, but i don`t many of my 900+ fb friends by sight & was unable to do this account verification method. at the same time i was prompted to confirm my identity via a text message fb were sending me. i could not confirm my id this way either as i no longer have the mobile number i had when i originally signed up with ages ago.
can anyone please help me out with this predicament as i now have a huge backlog of new friend awaiting confirmation from me who will probably recon that i`ve died! a very frustrated...samantha allan.

Converted from CAPS to normal text by me as we do not use Caps on here and user seems not bothered to obey a simple request to do so ...

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated ; Caps removed as is considered as shouting and non compliance by poster)
CANINE SEDSU
CANINE SEDSU

Back to top Go down

UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED Empty Re: UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 am

Please; repost your request for help but first turn your Caps Lock off Whistle

( request ignored by Poster so Mod action taken )

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED Empty Re: UNABLE TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED

Post by CANINE SEDSU Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 am

Sorry about that!...force of habbit...Sam

Crying
CANINE SEDSU
CANINE SEDSU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 pm

You miss my point !!

Do you normally log into Facebook with Caps lock on or not?

Can you please do as requested and post with Caps lock off ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CANINE SEDSU Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Ruby,

We log in our email address with caps off, but our password is in caps, so then it is on for entering our password only!
We do however have a different pc but I`m unsure if this has any bearing on us being unable to log-in.
CANINE SEDSU
CANINE SEDSU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 pm

What URL do you use to access Facebook ?

What, if anything is, the Protection on the computer you use to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

CANINE SEDSU wrote:Sorry about that!...force of habbit...Sam

Crying

You failed to follow a simple request to repost your post in 'normal' text so I have converted it ; please do follow instructions as there was a good reason for the request or I would not have asked you to do it

I now wish to know the URL you use to log into Facebook as you may not be on Facebook ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CANINE SEDSU Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

It was not the fact that I could not be bothered as you say to convert my posting to lowercase. I have been bussy & just have not had the time yet to do . As a website administrator you need to be more mannerable & a bit more understanding towards your members. If this is how facebook staff communicate with it`s millions of decent members then we are better to stay well clear of it. Kindly remove our law enforcement group from your forum.
CANINE SEDSU
CANINE SEDSU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm

CANINE SEDSU wrote:

It was not the fact that I could not be bothered as you say to convert my posting to lowercase. I have been bussy & just have not had the time yet to do .

Yet you had the time to reply to my post ...

As a website administrator you need to be more mannerable & a bit more understanding towards your members.

I am not a Website Administrator on this Forum , nor do I claim to be so I am not sure from where you sourced that incorrect information?

If this is how facebook staff communicate with it`s millions of decent members then we are better to stay well clear of it.

We ask you to do particular things for particular reasons..

Kindly remove our law enforcement group from your forum.

You may make that request on this thread here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, from your comments above and the contact you are supposed to have had from 'Facebook' I do wonder if you are actually logged into Facebook or a phishing site

However, as you wish to close your help with us , please go to the thread indicated and make your request;but I just hope you

have not been Phished and are not actually on Facebook
Since you no longer wish for our help

Sent to solved with the deep hope you are not on a' Facebook' Phishing site or similar

Sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm

In case you decide to return I was going to try to investigate this with you

CANINE SEDSU wrote:I have been unable to log into my facebook for almost a fortnight now.
when i complained about this to fb several days later i received an email asking me to log in confirming two registered email addresses & to create a new password.

We did not yet see that message to see if it is Facebook that sent it

but i keep getting the same darn message that my account is blocked...i got a feature asking to identify peope in photo`s, but i don`t many of my 900+ fb friends by sight & was unable to do this account verification method. at the same time i was prompted to confirm my identity via a text message fb weSee the content of this and the email address from which it was sent

after doing as they suggested i received a further email a few days later saying that everything was now okay with my account & that i could log in again as the account was now unblocked.
I doubt that Facebook would 'suggest' that you will receive an email in a few days

needless to say when i attemted to log in i got the same message that my account was temporarily blocked.

We had not established that you are on the Facebook site and not a Phishing site

i`ve been trying to contact fb again for days now

Spamming them will get you no where

as well as regulary attemting to log in using my two registered emails
Far better to leave Facebook alone for many days to 'rest the account'

We have not managed to confirm that you are on Facebook .
can anyone please help me out with this predicament as i now have a huge backlog of new friend awaiting confirmation from me who will probably recon that i`ve died! a very frustrated...samantha allan.

We would try but you did not do as requested then asked for your account to be deleted so we cannot help you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down