Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook not sending messages to my moble

+2
Tim
Courtney75
6 posters

Go down

Facebook not sending messages to my moble Empty Facebook not sending messages to my moble

Post by Courtney75 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

I have had fb mobile for a while now and I like it, recently I haven't been receiving anything. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed twice to see if that would reset the settings but it isn't doing anything. I have all the boxes checked off and to send to my phone anytime and an unlimited amount of messages a day. I have had friends add me and message me and I don't receive anything to my phone, why is this?
Courtney75
Courtney75

Back to top Go down

Facebook not sending messages to my moble Empty Re: Facebook not sending messages to my moble

Post by Tim Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey Courtney, welcome to the forum Wink

Just to be sure, all settings [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are set so texts should arrive on your phone (eg the 'texts are' option, etc)? In addition have you still continued to receive texts from elsewhere on your phone?

Cheers,
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Facebook not sending messages to my moble Empty Re: Facebook not sending messages to my moble

Post by Teeber Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 am

I am having the same problem as below. I have had FB Mobile for a couple months now and it has worked great and very convenient fro me but now I can only send all the messgages I want to FB but I can't receive anything. I have re activated FB texts twice to see if that would help and still nothing. I have made sure that I have everything checked on settings and still nothing. I can receive texts from elsewhere on my phone but not FB. Could you guys please help?
Teeber
Teeber

Back to top Go down

Post by cay Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm

I am incountering the same thing. I am able to send things to fb by cell but not receive anything. I use facebook to communicate with family and friends and sometimes use it for emergencies. Can you please help me asap?
cay
cay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

This seems like a Bug to me, since 3 different people are having the same problem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by polski64 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi am am having the same problem. I only recieve comments that people leave on my status updates. but to recieve my messages and wall posts form people and also the sms from friends status updates i dont get anything. is there something i can do. cause i use facebook for work and i need to get my messages asap. please let me know soon thanks.
polski64
polski64
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 am

polski64 wrote:Hi am am having the same problem. I only recieve comments that people leave on my status updates. but to recieve my messages and wall posts form people and also the sms from friends status updates i dont get anything. is there something i can do. cause i use facebook for work and i need to get my messages asap. please let me know soon thanks.

Are you sure your notifications are set to send those types of notifications to your mobile?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by polski64 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

yes i am sure i double checked everything
polski64
polski64
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm

It's a known bug, I've seen more than 7 different people having this issue, the best thing to do would be resporting this to Facebook with the link I posted a few posts above and wait until they solve it, there's nothing we, as fans, can do then Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Multiple people seem to be having this problem, so it is almost certainly a facebook bug. Please report the problem to facebook using the link provided above.

You're beating me to all the posts today Listener xD
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

funnytim wrote:Multiple people seem to be having this problem, so it is almost certainly a facebook bug. Please report the problem to facebook using the link provided above.

You're beating me to all the posts today Listener xD

I'm faster than you think! Fight

>>>Assumed solved; locked

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down