Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captcha boxes when sending messages?

3 posters

Go down

Captcha boxes when sending messages? Empty Captcha boxes when sending messages?

Post by PheeNix34 Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 am

Can anyone please help me?
I verified my account using my mobile phone number some time ago. The problem is that each time I try to send a message on Facebook, I am asked to fill in a Captcha box. This happens if I try to reply to a message that I or someone else has started. I do send a lot of messages because of the groups I'm in. Is there a way of stopping these boxes?
Thanks
PheeNix34
PheeNix34

Back to top Go down

Captcha boxes when sending messages? Empty Re: Captcha boxes when sending messages?

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 am

Moved from Facebook General to Facebook support Disabled etc accounts ( pro temp)

Please >>>>

Read all of the Pinned topics in this section and act accordingly;; If that does not solve your problem please post back on this thread
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Captcha boxes when sending messages? Empty Re: Captcha boxes when sending messages?

Post by PheeNix34 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:17 am

I'm sorry, I did look but I couldn't see anything that answered my question.
PheeNix34
PheeNix34

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 am

PheeNix34 wrote:I'm sorry, I did look but I couldn't see anything that answered my question.

Have you tried emailing Facebook? Here's an email I received containing several address and/or things to try.

I received this email from the Facebook Team 36 hours after my problem was solved.

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all requests that we receive at this address. Please read through this email and explore the links offered in order to find the information most relevant to you.

If you need to contact Facebook regarding the issues below, you will find the appropriate contact forms within the appropriate FAQs. Using the appropriate contact forms for your concerns will ensure that you receive a faster and more personal response than you would by replying to this email.

If you would like to permanently delete your account, please read through the FAQ here. This is the fastest way to delete your account:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you are having trouble logging in to Facebook, please visit:

If you have questions about hacked accounts, fake profiles, spam, or general privacy issues, please visit:

If your account has been disabled, please visit:

If you have a problem with pages or applications loading, problems viewing content, or general usability issues, please read through the FAQs listed here:

To report abuse on the site, please do so by using the "Report" links located near most pieces of content on the site. We will then review the material and take appropriate action based on our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. If you have an issue not addressed in these help pages, please reply to this email. We will only be able to respond to high priority issues.
Thanks for contacting Facebook,
User OperationsFacebook

Good Luck, Betty
Betty
Betty
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:01 pm

No feedback so assumed to be solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down