Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Chat Problems

3 posters

Go down

Facebook Chat Problems Empty Facebook Chat Problems

Post by pete1028@yahoo.com Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm

The chat section has been inoperative on my computer for several months now. It's constantly going on and off line. About the time I see friends names and attempt to send a message, I get a "sending" notation at the top but nothing ever gets sent. Often while I'm typing a message I get an error message stating that the chat is unavailable at this time. Based upon messages I have read on another site, this problem appears to be wide spread. Also, what does the Facebook team make it almost impossible to contact them, and why is it that everytime they make an "update" to the software something else stops working? If they really wanted to make this system better they would be better served making the features they currently have work like they're suppose to.
Until and unless they, the facebook team, can make the other features work they can forget about anyone, especially me, paying anything for this service.
pete1028@yahoo.com
pete1028@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Facebook Chat Problems Empty Re: Facebook Chat Problems

Post by Tim Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi Pete,

We understand your frustration, but as stated
Facebook Forum is not run by, owned by, or affiliated with Facebook. We can provide some solutions but cannot implement them.

Have you had any other problems accessing any other pages?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnypneumonic Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 am

I hear you Pete, god how i hear you; its been driving me daft for ages to and they just dont seem to care. You can go into fb help, then chat, then send feedback ... but to be honest having done this daily for weeks it appears to be an unmonitored box. Possibly if MORE PEOPLE did this and complained directly they might perk up and fix it. It seems that nothing on fb works right at the moment, at times you cant login, comment, reply, message and especially chat.

Lets face it fb is knackered; oversubscribed, overused, underfunded and all running of the tape drive of a ZX Spectrum - or so it would seem.

J.
jonnypneumonic
jonnypneumonic
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm

To report this bug to facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As is stated clearly in their FAQ,
Although we're unable to reply to every bug report at this time, we may contact you for more details about the issue as we investigate the report.

>>>No feedback received for three weeks ; assumed resolved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down