Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile

2 posters

Go down

How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile Empty How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 am

I want to set my profile to where nobody that isn't on my friend's list can see me or even search for me and don't tell me to do the only friend's thing because that doesn't work somebody I know searched for me today and found me and sent me a add request so oviously people can see my profile I do not wanna delete another profile over this
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile Empty Re: How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 am

Hello,

Go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> Facebook Search Results --> Only Friends.

Regards
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile Empty Re: How do I set my profile private so nobody that isn't on my friend's list can search for me or see my profile

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 am

I have it set on that already and it's not working correctly as I said in my post my profile is oviously viewiable to people that aren't on my friend's list because somebody found me earlier I DO NOT WANT that to happen
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 am

Are you sure you didn't send him a friend request before you setup that setting?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 am

No I did not sent this person a add request I want my profile set up where nobody can search for me that isn't on my friend's list already on facebook and I also want my profile invisible to people that aren't on my facebook book friend's list is that not anymore clear for you people sorry but I'm beyond frustrated
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:01 am

Yeah, I got your problem already. I believe there must not be a problem with that Setting, but with that person you mentioned.

Can you post your Facebook Profile Link and/or your name on Facebook so that i can check you can be searched or not? Please do it under the hide mode so that it'll be only visible to you and me, like this

Code:
[hide]Here goes the Link/Name[/hide]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 am

I don't know how to do the hidden thing sorry AND YES THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH TEH SETTING I HAVE IT SET SO NOBOY CAN SEARCH FOR ME BELIEVE IT OR NOT something is seriously f**ked up with the system or something or it is for me and I want it fixed
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 am

Don't post in CAPS because you seem like if you were screaming. If you want to get my help, be respectful to me as I am to you. You got your warning bar lowered, congratulations.

And I got your problem and there's no need to keep reminding it to me. I GOT IT.

Just leave your Profile Link or Name of Facebook here, no need to use the hide method.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 am

I posted caps because your not listening to me .Sandy White
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 am

Dear Lord Geez

Look. I'm willing to help you out and that's why I'm here, listening at you. Posting in CAPS won't solve anything. And I'm trying to make theories on what may be wrong, if you already think you know everything, congratulations, go somewhere else and don't ask us for support ever again. I have helped over 1,000 with their Facebook Problems, so.. good news for me! I know what I'm doing.

Just leave your Profile here AS I ASKED YOU TO DO A FEW POSTS ABOVE. HELLO? ARE YOU LISTENING?

Doesn't feel good, does it?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:24 am

I did leave my name for you to search go back and read the post
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 am

There are over 500 Sandy White results for people on Facebook, can you please leave your Profile link instead?

Thanks
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

not sure if this will work but here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gtgirl1999 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am

nevermind I figured it out
gtgirl1999
gtgirl1999
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 am

Thank God.

==> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down